Title: Some users may experience multiple issues with their Microsoft Teams
User impact: Users may have experienced multiple issues with their Microsoft Teams.
More info: Affected scenarios included, but weren’t limited to the following:
– Users logging in or unlocking their devices after some time may have had missing messages.
– Users may have been unable to load messages in channels and chats.
– Users were unable to view or download their media (images, videos, audio, call recordings, code snippets).
– Some users were experiencing delays sending and receiving chat messages.
– Anonymous users may have been unable to join meetings.
– Teams connectors for Power Automate/Power Apps were experiencing errors.
-Call Recordings might take longer to appear in user’s OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
– Users may have been unable to load previous Copilot history, or new history was not written
– Bots may have been unable to download attachments
– Sending and receiving read receipt notifications may have been delayed
– Users may have experienced issues resuming or rejoining meetings.
– Users within organizations leveraging an Information Barrier may have experienced issues joining meetings
– Users performing a cold boot may have been unable to log into teams and would have seen an “oops” page
Final status: After extended monitoring and various optimizations and mitigation efforts, we’ve confirmed that our Microsoft Teams service and features have been restored or returned to optimal health.
Start time: Friday, January 26, 2024, at 2:55 PM UTC
End time: Saturday, January 27, 2024, at 1:30 AM UTC
This is the final update for the event.