With a cool $1.62 million prize and 500 FedEx Cup points up for grabs, defending champ Max Homa will be hoping to replicate his heroics from last year at the 2024 Farmers Insurance Open.
This year’s field includes local hero Xander Schauffele, Patrick Cantlay, Collin Morikawa and Keegan Bradley.
The 2024 edition of the tournament takes place across two courses, with players having to negotiate Torrey Pines’ North and South on Wednesday and Thursday, before sticking to the familiar setting of the South course for the decisive final two rounds.
The Farmers Insurance Open stands out as the only tournament on the current PGA Tour calendar that takes place from Wednesday to Saturday. The unusual scheduling is made in order to avoid clashing with Sunday’s NFL conference finals.
Keep reading to find out the best live TV streaming services to use to watch each day of the tournament live wherever you are in the world.
Livestream the Farmers Insurance Open 2024 in the US
Linear TV coverage in the US is on The Golf Channel and CBS, while streaming service Peacock also boasts the same coverage of the entire tournament.
For more comprehensive coverage, PGA Tour Live streaming coverage takes place Wednesday through Saturday on ESPN Plus, offering main action feeds, marquee groups, featured groups and featured hole coverage.
Four of the major live TV streaming services offer The Golf Channel.
Livestream the Farmers Insurance Open 2024 in the UK
Golf fans in the UK can watch the tournament live on Sky Sports. The tournament will be broadcast across its Sky Sports Golf and Main Events channels, with further coverage on its Red Button service.
Livestream the Farmers Insurance Open 2024 in Australia
The Farmers Insurance Open 2024 can be watched Down Under on Fox Sports via Foxtel. If you’re not a Fox subscriber, your best option is to sign up for streaming service Kayo Sports.
Stream the Farmers Insurance Open 2024 in Canada
Live coverage of the 2024 Farmers Insurance Open will be available in Canada via TSN. Cord-cutters can watch via the network’s streaming service TSN Plus. Coverage of the third round starts at 5 p.m. ET on Friday and at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday for the final round.
Quick tips for streaming the Farmers Insurance Open 2024 using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming the Farmers Insurance Open2024 may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the tournament after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend Brave.